Re: JL Subs

I was thinking of  getting one myself  but found it quite pricey
considering you only get a 12W4 with it . I think they sell for almost $400
.   Personally I just opted to build my own box and I still have plenty of
trunk space left.

I found this post a while ago.... it comes with the much better W6 woofer.

JL Audio Stealthbox for 1993-99 VW Jetta [Generation III], excellent condition
                    with original shipping box/packing materials. I
replaced the 12W4 sub with the
                    more expensive 12W6 -- it sounds a lot better. $275 +
shipping with shipping
                    charges prepaid. Will sell the Stealthbox without the
12W6 for $200 +
                    shipping. If interested, directly email ReedLom@aol.com