Re: front door rattle

okay, I just took a look at the door, and I am remembering everyhting
correctly.

There is a very small seam that you need to get something into.  It is
on the ridge of the pull.  The seam is easy to see, realizing that it
comes apart there isn't as noticable.  I just got my fingernail in
there, and popped it off. Use a bit of force.  If you us a screw driver,
make sure it is real thin.  Maybe a butterknife would work best.  The
piece pops off, bringing with it the window buttons and the mirror
buttons.  You will need to unplug the harnesses to get it all the way
off.  After that piece is gone, there are two screws holding the panel
on.  One at the base of the pull, next to the arm rest, and the other
behind where the window buttons used to be.  Remove these, and loosen
the allen s, and the whole thing should come off.  Note:  The door pull
it self stays on the panel, just the front portion comes off.

b-