Re: lumpy idle during startup?

Kevin:

Sounds like you may have a vacuum leak or air leak somewhere.

Check and make sure they assembled and connected all hoses properly. You can
find the leak just by listening to the engine while pushing the accelerator
cable from the engine compartment. If you can not find it take the car back
to the dealer and have them fix it.  I take it that this is a VW dealer?

Bob