Re: Wheel locks

Huh. BAD experience with the wheel locks.

New tires getting put on. Rookie working the IMPACT WRENCH with the
lock key. FUCKING STUPID!!! Imagine my surprise when the lock pattern
SHEARED OFF. So I had one wheel lock in place and three wheels riding
with only four lugs. I had to get the one lock Drillied and burnt
out, leaving several unattractive nicks and scratches on my precious
wheel. Additionally, Riding on only four lugs, my left front wheel
bearing went out (I waited too long to get replacement lugs) and cost
me $300 to fix. Take them out, and put in regular bolts

VWaffe