Re: My car...

At 9:11 PM -0700 9/7/99, John A. Kilpatrick wrote:
>For those who asked, the final diagnosis was...
>
>The Fuel Pump.
>
>The problem was, it started for them this morning.  *sigh*  And when
>it finally died, the ECU didn't kick out an error code.
>
>So they swapped parts 'til they fixed it.
>
>Luckily, my extended warrenty covered the whole thing, so I was
>pretty happy.

I may be speaking too soon (I'm only 4K over my 25K VW warranty) but
I have yet to need my extended warranty. Not that I'm complaining. My
only complaints about my car at the moment is that it's REALLY rough
to drive in the morning. Shifts are very jerky those first few
minutes. I guess I just need to give it a lot more clutch when
shifting in the am?

-Khan