Wheel locks

Maybe some of you can help me out because i'm kinda confused. Does anyone
else who has a '97 have wheel locks that came stock? And if you do, did the
dealer give the Key to you? I'm asking because I went to get new tires put on
but the guy told me I have wheel locks on my wheels. Obviously I couldn't get
the new tires because I had no idea there were wheel locks on my car and
after searching the car there was no key. I was kinda pissed but I guess its
better to find out this way instead of being stranded from a flat tire.
Anyways, anybody know anything about this?

-Patrick