Re: 30,000 maintanance

I think I paid around $350 for my 35,000 mile service from the dealer. You
can do it on the outside (for far less) as long as you get a detailed
"itemized" bill showing that they did all the things the dealer would do.
At least, thats what my dealer told me. I have the dealer do most of the
work on my car because its under an extended warranty and since they know
me they don't hassle for warranty claims.

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black