Power Window stuck!

Hey all,

This is weird, I was cruising with my windows down.  Stopped for 5 minutes locked the car.  When I came back my driver's side window won't go down.  All the other windows worked fine.  I could hear a single "click" when I tried to lower the window. But no motor spinning or other repetitive noises.  The next day the window worked!  I am afraid this is the beginning of a problem.  Has anyone here had a problem like this with there power windows?

Thanks,

Jim
'95 glx

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef