Re: Power Window stuck!

Yep, when I bought my car (four months ago with 14k miles) the driver
rear window would only work when it wanted to.  This weekend while in
Vegas, a friend rolled it down and it wouldn't go back up again.  It is
now being held by duct tape after finally getting it up again with my
fingers.  I imagine it's the window regulator.  It seems to be a very
common item to fail in the A3 VWs.  I'm happy my odometer reads 23800!

-Mike