Big Bumper Conversion

Hey everyone.  I have an '87 Jetta GL.  I'm looking to do the late model A2
big bumper conversion, as they call it.  I was wondering...

a) what you all thought of it?
b) if it looked authentic, or if you could tell it was rigged?
c) if you have pictures of cars that have done it?

If you have any of this, or anything, please email me.  That'd be easiest,
instead of doing the list thing.  It's easier on me to reply to, etc.
Thanks everyone.

TJ Lowe
'87 Jetta GL

On the road of life, there are passengers, and there are drivers.  Drivers wanted.
     - Volkswagen of America
FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com