Oh crap!

I was driving along the freeway tonite when my car died.

It felt like I had run out of gas (did that in an old car once), where
I would get a bit of acceleration, and then it would stop accelerating.
Then it died.  I coasted over to the side of the freeway and two hours
later got towed.  It's not sitting at Sunnyvale VW where it won't get
touched 'til Tuesday.

So, boys and girls, wanna take bets on what is wrong?  I'm betting
fuel pump.

[For the record, it's a '97 GLX.]

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick