High Low Bridge & Hella's

   Is anyone running the high low bridge with the Hella dual rounds?   Any
problems or concerns?   I did all the other stuff (no DRL's, high's w/fogs)
when I put my Euro switch in my Jetta AHHHH he said the J word.   When I put
the dual rounds in I forgot about the bridge and just wanted the info before
I installed the bridge.   What about a part number for the bridge?
   I know it is probably in the archives but I wanted to put it to the list
Im tired of the war that is going on right now.

-OT-
   -I liked the I beat a CBR XX1100 from 0 to 150 to 0 last night, war
better.
-back on

Brian
98 TRed GLX