GT2

Got a playable demo for GT2 last night and it is sch-weet!!!  There are
only 3 cars (Ford Mustang Cobra, Mitsu Evolution VI and a FIat 20V
Turbo) and one track you can drive in the demo but I can already see
some of the improvements they made to the game.  Some cool things are a
boost gauge next to the speedo and a cool new turbo spooling sound that
wasn't in the first game.  Also you can feel and hear the turbo lag.
There's also supposed to be a drag racing selection.  Laguna Seca and
Sears Pt (I think I saw Sears Pt when they were showing the behind the
scenes) are going to be in the game.  There's also the Golf GTI....it's
an Mk4 GTI......I raced an E46 328i with the Evo VI......Can't wait for
the real deal!!

/alf/