From: VWGTi@aol.com [mailto:VWGTi@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 5:58 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: GT2 Release date - New Game Now....

With all the talk about GT2 coming out...I recently saw an ad for a game
called Touring Car Challenge for the PC and Playstation by Codemasters?

Anyone hear anything about this or have it?  I called the local store and
they never heard of it for either system and the ad has nothing about a
release date or whether its available now?

TIA

Jeff