From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Matt Zajac
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 6:53 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: LUKS headlight bulbs

PIAA Super Whites work exactly the same...

>>> "FlyinVR6" <FlyinVR6@li.net> 10/25 10:39 PM >>>
Hey all,
I installed the LUKS xenon-looking bulbs in my GLX and man, what a
difference. Every other cars headlights look yellow now. The light is really
white and lights up a little bit more of the road then the stock bulbs. I
bought new foglight bulbs too. I think you guys would really like the way
these bulbs look on your cars. They don't have that cheesey imitation look
to them.....meaning they look faded from different angles. The color is
bright and consistent no matter what angle you're looking at them from.
Check 'em out. I also never posted my full assesment of the Shine setup I've
had now for about 1 1/2 months. I absolutley love it, but if anyone has any
questions regarding the shocks, struts or sway bar, feel free to e-mail me.
Take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103
AIM : SwiftVR6