2000 VR6 - Gas mileage woes.

On another note, I'm wondering what other 2000 VR6 sports/lux owners are
getting in terms of gas mileage.  My car is a stick (of course :)) and I
find that I'm getting about 300 miles to a tank.  I think the tank is 14 or
14.5 gallons.  I drive pretty fast... 80+ most of the time but my wife's car
doesn't drink nearly that kind of gas... hell, Vette's don't even eat that
kind of gas.  I think the new Vette gets like 28mpg or something.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Seann Dorand - seann_dorand@ins.com