RE: LUKS headlight bulbs

What city is this in?

-----Original Message-----
From: FlyinVR6 [mailto:FlyinVR6@li.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 11:44 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: RE: LUKS headlight bulbs

I got them from Matt at Detailing Dynamics. He has a ton of cool accessories
(mostly for European cars) that you would generally never think of. You can
reach him at the shop at 516 747 4114 between 8am - 8pm. I'm almost positive
that you can order stuff with a credit card too and he'll ship it out to
you.
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103
AIM : SwiftVR6