driving games

no, I think GT whoops up on that game.  Cars include WRX, Lancer EVO IV, NSX, and
oh yeah , the Rally version of the WRX, and tons of other cars I can't even begin
to remember.  GT2 will have VWs as well as lots of other European cars.  Even the
Fords.  I would guess that the Cossie will make it in there as well.