OT: The guy trying to get his girlfriend to buy the Automatic Jetta Trek

Sorry about this everyone.
To the guy who wanted to get his girlfriend the Jetta Trek, my dad is
selling his White 98 Jetta GT. It has 19,000 miles, and it is an automatic
too. It has a Neuspeed(dual tips) exhaust, K&N P-flow, euro headlight
switch, and ABD floor mats. Has a Clarion CD changer in the trunk. It has a
Golf hood, with GTI lights, and a Abt grille.
It has no damage at all. It has never been hit. Have all service records,
and receipts of purchases.
Just sign over the names, and you can get the warranty, plus he bought the
extended warranty!!!
If you are interested, e-mail me privately, or if anyone else is, do the
same.

Again, I'm sorry for the OT post, but my dad got a company car, and needs to
sell his Jetta.

Anthony Noel

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef