RE: brake problem

Measue the worn thickness with a pair of calipers, as long as you have the
minimum meat there (Bentley has a number) its okay. It you are worried about
the groove, have someone stick it into a lathe and bump the burr off.

If you are gonna replace them, then get the Cross-Drilled/Slotted Brembo set
that Rapidparts has, it come with  Mintex pads, all for $299. I have put
60kmi on these rotors and they still look brand new...

-Cab