RE: Introductions - Steve Belt - 1998 Jetta GLX

> And good choice on the vehicle. It must have been REALLY hard to part
> with a V10.

You're right, it would have been REALLY hard to part with my highly
modified Dodge Ram...so I didn't.  It sits there mostly, except for
the weekend trips to Home Depot and the like.

My plans for the Ram are to eventually race the Baja.  As I eluded
to, the truck does have quite a few modifications (though it isn't
supercharged), and I'll have to remove some of those, to get down to
a class I'm comfortable in.

At any rate, the Jetta certainly doesn't have the low end grunt that
my Ram has, but its a worthy driveway companion.  Once its blown, then
my power lust will hopefully be quenched.

Regards,

Steve Belt -- Scotts, AZ
1998 VW Jetta GLX