tires,tires tires

Guys, I know that I have seen this thread posted on this list, but all of the mail i got from this list as of a few weeks ago are on my old computer which i do not have anymore. I am looking at the Michelin Pilot XGT v4. Any comments about these tires,please respond back to me at rischwr@muohio.edu, not to the list!!!!! I don't want to waste any more of the group's time with this question!

Thanks in advance,
Bill Risch
'97 TRed "Wish i Had Silver Arrow" Edition GLX