New Jetta CD Changer Options?

All this CD Changer discussion brings up a question I have...

My girlfriend bought a 99 A4 GLS (New Jetta), WITHOUT a stock CD changer.

I want to buy her one for Christmas, and want to know what brands
work best with the stock unit. My girlfriend is NOT an audiophile,
she just likes to listen to a few CD's, so the stock deck should be
adequate.

I'm looking for, in the following order of preference, a solution that:

a) Is the least intrusive to the car (no drilling, or wiring, or
other fancy antics-- I want to use factory wiring, brackets, if
possible)

b) As inexpensive as possible (budget is between $200 and $300)

c) As similar as possible to the VW factory changer. If the VW
changer is in the right price range, and the install is easy, I'll go
that route. Otherwise, if anyone knows a "drop in replacement"/OEM
part that can take the place of the VW changer, please let me know.

In other words, a 95 GLX head unit & wiring was best suited with a
Panasonic deck. My 97 GLX head unit & wiring was best suited with a
Clarion 635 deck. What is the "best suited" changer for the 99 New
Jetta?

-Khan