spinning my GLX

I know. It can't be good for my car, but listen up for a second...

I mentioned the other day that I had recently experienced 'loose tail'
problems. I nearly spun in San Antonio when making a sharp right, and
recovered (with far less FINESSE than Jackie Stewart) before Herr VWaffe met
Frau WALL.

Strangely enough, I got a great kick out of the sliding (So THIS is why
people love AutoX!), and have been doing my best recently to induce spins.
Not hard really, but I'm sure it's not the best when considering longevity
of the tires. A little E-brake goes a long way, too, but doesn't acheive the
out of control condition as well. It works well for sliding, but that's it.

The funny thing is, on my RE71s, it is HARDER, by far, to spin the car when
it's wet!?!?!? Anyone else find this odd?

Herr VWaffe