Ferodo ds 2k pads

Hey all...
If anyone is looking for Ferodo DS 2000 as replacement pads for 11.3" front
rotors, they are currently on SALE for $118 (for 4).
The last time I got these pads they were going for somewhere in the ball
park of $180-200.  There is 9 sets left. then after that.. they go back up
to the outrageous price of $180-200!!!  Can you say JUMP ON THEM??
If you want any more info... email me.. I can have them overnighted anywhere
(in the US) for $5.00..
IMHO these pads ROCK... if yours differ... please do not tell me cus I just
don't wanna hear it...
George

I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved..
www.PenuelBicycles.com