Bosch Wipers

Is anyone using Bosch's Micro Edge Excel wipers?

I'm curious if anyone's had to change the size of their wipers to
accommodate a better aftermarket blade like Bosch's. The reason I
ask is because I went into my favorite car shop today wanting to
buy 21-inch Micro Edge Excel blades for my New Beetle 1.8T. I
was surprised when the salesperson told me they come in 20-inch
and 22-inch, but not 21. Is the salesperson correct?

I love these blades and don't know where else to get them. Has
anyone out there opted for a one-inch larger or smaller blade?

I suppose you wouldn't want to go larger because you'll be wiping
water off your A-pillars and roof...

Should I get the 20-inchers even though the Bug takes 21?

Thanks in advance!

Stefan

STEFANOPOLUS
Editor-in-Chief, Beetle Buzz
News Correspondent, New Beetle Club (NBC)
http://www.opolus.com

Because E-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.