[Fwd: [renner] parts]

FYI... in caser you are interested...
george

-- BEGIN included message

im going through all my stuff and i found some stuff that u guys might want
so heres a list.  Rear disk brakes complete for $150.00, i have 11" front
brakes complete housings and everything all 4 lug for $200.00 obo. Rear beam
if anyone has a bent one for about $100.00 obo, and other misc body parts and
interior parts for A3 bodies, im trying 2 clean out my garage so make offers.
 Also 17" BBS's for $600.00 they need alittle work but its a good price, with
tires.

The Weather Underground. We provide weather across the world.
Visit http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/48

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/renner

-- END included message