DriversFest '99

If you are not aware... VWoA is having a major blowout to celebrate 50 years in the USA. They will be running an event on Saturday August 28th at Jones Beach State
Park, New York. It will have a car show, rock-n-roll bands, driving course and alot more. I don't have alot of details yet, but I have been contacted by the promoter to
help with the car show. My club NEVA and Club H2O will be working to help make the show a major event.

For more details checkout www.vw.com

There will be more to follow.... mark your calander

Best regards,
Glenn

GRing@IBM.Net            http://www.Glenn-Ring.com
'91 Passat GL Sedan      http://www.Glenn-Ring.com/Passat.html