NEVA Spring Thing Web Site

Just to correct the web site address...

Spring Thing page is http://www.Glenn-Ring.com/neva/spring.html

Pre-Registration form is http://www.Glenn-Ring.com/neva/prereg2.html

NEVA main page is http://www.Glenn-Ring.com/neva/

And again the show is Sunday May 23rd in Merrick, Long Island. Our show is part of a larger show and your admission also includes the other show. We have our own
area, judges and awards, but you can see how the other live and visit their vendors.

Please pre-register so that we can have the classes setup before the day of the show. We are currently planning 14 aircooled and 11 water cooled classes. If the
turnout is low or high, we will consolidate or expand classes.

All judges will have their pre-reg fee refunded at the end of the show.

This should be a fun day in the sun.

Best regards,
Glenn

GRing@IBM.Net            http://www.Glenn-Ring.com