Re: Jetta Dual Rounds

Someone posted a link to a place that sold pieces that replaced the golf
shaped surrounds with rectangular ones for the Jetta.  Looked real good
They were about $112 for the pair.  They are for the Hella Dual Rounds.
This would be a cheaper and easier solution to the golf grill and filler
piece.

Does anyone have the link?  I book marked it at home.

Billy
I have a GTI...  all the lights fit my car:)