door woes

I went to the dealership, and talked to them about the tape. The guy went back to get the order sheet, which showed the correct #, but then there was a line that said "supersession" and showed the --02. I guess they switched again. Now I don't know what to do. I picked up some tape stuff from Pep Boys for two bucks, and I'll see what that does. Although at first convinced that the noise was coming from the top of the doors, I've noticed a bit of a squeak when I pull the outside door handles (rear doors). It kinda makes me think there is some internal noise, or maybe even the rubber weatherstripping on the inside.

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
Student Naval Aviator
djbergesen@dotstar.net
96 Jetta GLX VR6  "V WAFFE"