Re: Wheels (AGAIN)

All the factory wheels, except the Drivers Edition GTI VR6, and 98 and later
GTI VR6 are BBS  This include all the Jettas and GTIs(Not sure about the 95
GTI)  The newer A3 GTI wheels are Speedlines.  The same technology that goes
into a BBS RX doesn't go into a factory Jetta wheel, it would cost too much
money.  The 95 Jetta GLX wheels are supposed to be really light, like 14 pounds
without tires, but I bet they cost more than the current wheel to replace.  The
2 piece BBS wheels that came on the 16V GTI are about 695 each from the dealer.
I have a set, paid two hundred..He he!  Too bad they are four lug.

BT