Re: Old Farts (off-topic)

Bill Schleusner wrote:

> Christopher Cooley wrote:
> > FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD.  Chances are if you own a GLX, you are
> > not too far out of range in remembering High School
>
> That's just great, now I'm too old for my car.   Your going
> to have to pry my cold dead hands off my GLX buster......

My sentiments exactly, Bill.  I thought about responding to
Christopher's submission and let it pass, but since Bill expressed
himself, I thought that I voice some support for the Over-the-Hill
GLX splinter group. BTW, I'm also Class of '70, and I just got my
'98 GLX.  And every day that I drive it, I feel younger.  So there
:-).

> Now where did I put those reading glasses?

Go for the Varilux progressives, Bill.  Worth every penny...
--
Willie Anderson