Re: Wheels (AGAIN)

The thing about wheels is, that if you get a good wheel, say, a BBS of any type,
you are gonna save weight, and improve acceleration and handling.  My 17" BBS
RXs with 215/40's(God!  I wish I still had them) weighed less than my 96 GTI
wheels with 205/50 T1 plus, by 4 pounds each.  And when you are dealing with
rotational mass, for every pound you shave, it is like 5 pounds of stationary
weight.  For the record, my RXs weighed in at 34 pounds, with tires, and my
stock wheels weighed in at 39 pounds.

BT