Re: Buying a VR6 Jetta

You are right.  There are alot of 98 Jetta GLs and GLS's, 4 cylinder engine,
left on the lots.  Also it is true that there was more profit margin in the
GL's and GLS's.  When I bought both of my GLX's they tried to push me to the
GLS.  I bet you could get a really good deal on the 4 cylinder engine 98
Jetta's at this point.  If I were buying, I would consider going to a GLS
and putting some money into customizing.

John Kiekhaefer