Buying a VR6 Jetta

Hi everyone,
I am new to this list but I have something to share on my quest for a
VR6 Jetta.  I went to 3 different dealers in the Toronto area looking
for one but all the salesman that I've talked to keep trying to sell me
the 4 cylinder car.

I don't know if salesman's salary is based on commission for VW
dealerships but usually doesn't the salesman get more $ by selling a
more expensive car?  They all asked how I am going to drive the car but
that is beside the point.  I could be a slow poke driving a sports sedan
but that is my choice and I am willing to pay for it.  I wonder if VW
dealerships are stuck with too many 4 bangers and not enough VR6 so they
are trying to move them out.  Just my 2 cents :)
the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com