Airfilters

Hey guys, quick question.  Currently I have the P-flo installed in my car
 I know, I know...only for the winter) however I like the sound.  I also
have the K&N drop-in filter that I usually put in for the summer months.
Here's my question: is there a product out there that will go directly from
the side wall directly to the throttle body?  For example, some kind of
tubing with filter enclosed, therefore giving me the best of both worlds. I
know that there is a product called the "air-bath" that is an open-air
solution and corrects the heat problem to a certain point.  If anyone knows
of any products or any ideas please pass it along.

Thanks
Franklin