Re: US Sidemarker/Turnsignal Mod

It is on  Andy's VW page(GTI VR6 list moderator)
I don't have the addy, but it is one of the first links on Welty's page, under personal

Billy T.

George Achorn wrote:

  Hi All,    One of our Forum members has an A3 GLX and showed me a mod he found in a FAQ somewhere. It modified the US sidemarkers in the lower side bumper so that they would blink with the turnsignal, or opposite the turnsignal when the parking lights were on, which also worked. Does anyone know where I can find this FAQ. I want to try and do the mod for my Corrado. Regards,GeorgeVWvortexhttp://www.vwvortex.com