Re: tires HELP! (ADDENDUM)

Bruce
    Egad!!! Where did you find those wheels?!!? I have been looking at a ton
of websites, including Tirerack.com, and I haven't even seen those
particular ones! The best prices I found were from victoriatire.com, where
the clearance wheels were $85-$110ea. They even had 17s for as low as
$135ea.
    I understand what you are saying about the UTQG. However, since Pirelli
has rated one tire (P7000 SS) at 320AA and the other (P7000 Performance) at
160-80AA, I am inferring that one will last roughly 1/2 as long as the
other, based on equal driving habits/conditions. Now cross-referencing with
another brand IS another matter, but since Pirelli putout the numbers for
BOTH tires, I'm choosing something else in 16s (IF I can flippin' afford
them).

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
Student Naval Aviator
djbergesen@dotstar.net