RE: New Lister w/'98

Yes, very easy--pops right in. The only drawback is that VW likes to mark
every little screw with tamper proof goop, and the ECU is no exception. I
hear white-out is a pretty good repro of the stuff. Other than that the
dealer will never know you switched chips. Even so, most dealers won't even
notice the new chip; the Garrett is almost invisible to the VAG. I say
almost because they can spot the chip if they were really looking for it and
knew what they were doing.

Kevin