FS: Strictly Foreign P-Lift

I have a Strictly Foreign P-Lift forsale:  Black with Silver S/F sticker on
it, with all the necessary hardware.  It fits the A3 models.  Easy install and
works nice.  I no longer am going to use it as I have purchased the red ones
to match my car.  Its only a few months old and is in good shape.  New they
sell for $45 i think.  So make a descent offer.  Would prefer to sell local if
possible because i see no point in shipping this item.  Allentown Area, PA.

Let me Know,

Jeff