Brospeed SS Exhaust

Hey Guys
2 months ago my '97 glx was stolen while I was at work  :(
Now everywhere I look I see riceburners who need a spankin!
Unfortunately, I bought a used Ford Ranger so now I'm the one getting
spanked (I'm starting grad school in Aug so I decided to go cheap for
awhile).
Anyway, I'm writing cause I'm now stuck with a sweet exhaust system that
is still in the box.  I bought the Brospeed stainless steel dual tip
jetta vr6 system through one of lister George Turner’s  excellent group
purchases.  I was going to pick it up from George the week it was
stolen, and he's been kindly holding onto it for me since.  I’m asking
$400 and George will ship anywhere.  $375 w/out shipping.  We are in
LA/San Diego.
Velocity is currently selling this exhaust for $460 + shipping and CA
tax

This is a nice quite exhaust that you only hear when you step on it –
sounds great!  All the quality of a Techtonics but with a nice subtle
sound.
European Car did a nice write-up last month....here's the article:

  http://www.website2u.com/whites/vr6.html

If you know of anyone who’d be interested please email

Missin the vr6…
Rob in San Diego
’97 Vento VR6
K&N Panel, Garrett 08