Biltein/neuspeed Sports Question

2 Months ago I was involved in an accident, pretty harsh ride.. Well its out
of the body shop and everything is aligned and seems to work great. HOWEVER,
I notice even sitting on "even level" ground my front strut top mounts are
raised up. These would be the black plastic thinks on top of the strut
housing under the hood. Kinda like when one wheel sits higher than the
other.. The body shop said they would take a look, I was just wondering what
should they be instore to find or What would be the reason for this? Struts
and springs are less than a year old and all professionally installed.

Patrick Sherman
Eurospeed Motorsports (www.eurospeed.org)
Club H2o (www.clubh20.com)
patrick@eurospeed.org