Re: Fog Light

Hey CJM - while I can't give you the specifics on changin bulbs (haven't doen it
yet myself), I can tell you what NOT to do.

Don't touch the bulbs with your bare hands.  The oil deposited on the glasss
surface from your fingers will compromise the structural integrity of the glass at
the high temps. produced by the white hot tungsten.  I played with my bulbs (hey
now...) to see if I could find brighter replacements, and after having one explode
after I had handled it (put it back and it poped later that night), the dealer
(cool kid working at the time) asked if I had touched it.  Confessing my sins, he
shared this good bit 'o knowledge.  <24k miles = free replacement, thankfully.

ps - the same goes for those halogen bulbs in the 300w torch lights at Home Depot
for $20...

-Chris