Fuel Pump?

	Anyone have this problem?  I have a 95 Jetta VR6 witha Garrett V.09 chip and
intake, and have been having a lot of problems with it cutting out on me when
racing.  I can bring it up to 7300 (g man redline) if I do it slowly, but if I
hammer it, it will cut out at about 6200 and it bogs big time.  It almost
feels as if the timing is retarded or something to that affect.  Could this be
fuel cutting out on me?  Has anyone had any symptoms similar to this?  Its
very embarrasing, as I was about to pull past a Type R, it happened and he
slid by me.  Dammit.

thanks!
Matt