OT: Stereo Knowledge??

	I am about to put a whopping system in my Jetta.  I have a set of JL audio
12W6's already in the car, and blew my Phoenix Gold ZX350 amplifier with them.
I got a second set of JL 12W6s and am getting ready to make an enclosure to
hold them all.  My question is this...is there one amplifier that I can use to
power the whole system?  I'd like to get one that can run the subs, and all
the mids and tweets as well.  I'd hope not to spend for than a grand on the
amp (or two amps), but I need to know which kind to get.  I was considering an
Xtant or soundstream amp. Anyone have any pics of big stereos done in Jettas (
i need ideas on the setup)?
	If anyone has a big system like this and can shed some knowledge on me.  If
you know a lot about this type of thing, can you email (or instant message on
AOL) me privately.  I want to hit 145 db if possible and compete in a 0-300 W
class at sound-offs.

thanks!
Matt
95 Vento GLX  "trying to blow trunk lid off"edition