VW Sport Icwewaterfest

Hi All,
    I just got back from VW Sport's IceWaterfest and it was pretty cool.
They had at least 200 cars show up from A1s to new A4s, to plenty of Audis.
    Of note on the VW side was Brad Beardow's new '89 Rally Golf (yes you
read that right), Eurotech's Jetta 4, VW Sport's Jetta 4, a cool looking
platinum Cabrio with Abt kit that was the spitting image of the overexposed
silver Cabrio (which did not make a showing). There was an A2 Jetta Coupe
VR6 Supercharged, Jim Chu in his Turboed Schrick VGied GTI VR6.
    Of note in the Audi camp were a plethora of A4 sedans, an Ur-Q with euro
lights, an '84 4KQT Rally Car, and the new Air & Water Enterprises A4 1.8TQ
that was running an experimental Garret Chip. Incidentally, Todd from AWE
got nailed for triple digits in MD coming down from PA. Lucky MD and PA
don't share points ro Todd would be hurtin'.
    I took a load of pictures, but I am not blessed with a digital camera,
so I will not have them developed and scanned for at least another week.

Later,
George
VWvortex
http://www.vwvortex.com