Funny post from way back...

I was cleaning out a few files on my computer, and came across this
gem I originally saw a few years ago. The original poster was
mentioning that his car didn't come with wheel locks.

The most recent poster was correcting him, stating that his indeed,
did come with wheel locks, with a caution about what would happen if
he lost the wheel lock key.

And without any further ado, a classic post in the VW newsgroups lies
before you:

---
> VW's don't come with wheel locks. You'd have to buy them separately.
> VW doesn't make wheel locks. The ones I bought from the dealer's

Mine came in a package that said something like "Wheellokinstein
for Volksvagen nein throwawayein oryoullbe fuckenstein uber the Rheinen
nein paddlestein" and had the VW and Audio logo all over it (the box not
the wheel lock).
---

I write this as I listen to "Da Da Da", no joke.

-Khan