And Thats Why I Hate Care And DryVaneer

Volkswagen Jetta GLX
Highs: Smooth, torquey VR6 engine; good seats; VW personality.
Lows: Dated chassis, dated body, dated interior.
The Verdict: Pleasant and capable, but outclassed here.
---CAR AND DRIVER

Dated!?! I think they mean a unique look to the car industry versus every
other HONDA/Contour/Camry Looking Car.. I think Car and Driver is just
pissed off they can't sway volkswagen owners from leaving their VWS for the
JAP Crap. I think FORD/HONDA etc.. Pays C&D to write these BS reviews, and
C&D promises the auto makers, "Give us an issue we will have them swayed"

Now knowing this probably made no sense to anyone. No Flames. Flame suit is
in for repairs.

P.S. On a Side Note: The JETTA Is outta the body shop after 2 months!
Patrick Sherman
Eurospeed Motorsports (www.eurospeed.org)
Club H2o (www.clubh20.com)
patrick@eurospeed.org