RE: Reviews - Car and Driver

C/D did a similar comparison a year ago with the Contour, A4 1.8T, and
some other cars.  Same result.  GLX came in dead last.  Same complaints.
Personally, for $26k, I wouldn't even buy the 1.8T.  (Gasp).  I'd go for
the 323.  Although the better possibility of modding-up a 1.8T to 300
h.p. would definitely tempt me.

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter, Mintex Redbox pads, BBS RZ-II

1998 Green Trek 930 ATB -- Rock Shox Indy C fork, Blackburn rear rack

http://www.princeton.edu/~ericwang